#5959 Community Mental Health Practitioner - NSW Australia
|Category||Nursing and Midwifery|
|Salary min||54234 AUD|
|Salary max||76160 AUD|
|Description||Our Client Community Mental Health Service is located in a thriving country city 613 kilometres west of Sydney. With a population of 25,000 it is the third largest population centre in the Riverina region and is also well known for its many wineries.|
Team Manager, Community Mental Health Team
Responsible For (staff) Nil
This clinical position involves the provision of assessment, evidence based treatment and case management services to adults referred to the service with psychological disorders and psychiatric illnesses. It is based within a multidisciplinary community mental health team. It also involves the provision of mental health crisis intervention services (when rostered, on-call and/or shift work, as part of a 24 hour 7 day roster).
Recognised tertiary qualifications essential to profession.
Registration with the State Registration Board (psychologists, nurses) or eligibility for membership of the relevant professional association (social workers, OTs).
Demonstrated experience working with adults with psychological/psychiatric illness.
Demonstrated understanding of and experience in the provision of evidence based interventions for mental illness.
Ability and willingness to travel for work purposes. This may involve driving long distances with the Health Service.
Evidence of a current Class C drivers licence.
|Benefits||* Organising face to face interview in UK and Ireland between Dec 3- 7 or by telephone outside of those dates.|
* Provide information on the recruitment process ,salary offered, processing times for each part of the application and costs involved.
* Devise a recruitment plan tailored to your individual needs and to your family if you are moving to Australia with a family.
* Discuss the vacancies open to you and decide the most appropriate vacancy to apply for taking into consideration your career preferences and your career progression plans.
* Discuss location of the hospitals if you are single you are most likely to want a central Sydney City or metro hospital if you have a family you most likely you will want a metro, regional or rural hospital as cost of living will be lower the further you are from the City.
* Discuss immigration, visa you and your family will travel on.
* Information on schools, medical care, taxation and all aspects of relocating to Australia.
* Provision of NSW Health employment application pack with guidance on how to format your cv
* Interview training
* Assistance how to prepare your Nursing and Midwifery Board registration application (APHRA)
* Once you have an offer we provide assistance with visa processing and all aspects of relocating to Australia
* Professional Connections (Profco) has partnered with NSW Health for 12 years. We have relocated hundreds of single nurses and nurses with families. We are very experienced and you will be in safe hands.
Contact us to start your recruitment process
|Requirements||Essential: Registered Nurse with at least 2 - 3 years post registration experience in Mental Health.|